Hangtown features a wide variety of festival cuisine including local, ethnic, vegetarian and vegan options.
- Sierra Nevada beer (assorted flavors)
- Red and white wine (Kokomo, Wines That Deliver, and Spicy Vines)
- Two Rivers Cider (blackberry, apple, yuzu)
- Flying Embers Hard Kombucha (assorted flavors)
- CaliCraft Wine Spritzers – (pomegranate/blueberry and passionfruit/orange/guava)
- Craft Cocktails (Tahoe Blue Vodka, Mi Casa Tequila, Four Roses Bourbon)
- Coconut Water (Koh)
- Guayaki Mate (sparkling)
- Revive Kombucha
- Assorted iced tea and soda
- Organic Lemonade
2019 Food Vendors
Blue Sun Cafe – Burritos, quesadillas, taco salads, fish tacos and breakfast items using only homemade ingredients.
Burger Lounge ~ Assorted burgers, chicken, vegetarian, hot dogs, specialty fries
Dump City Dumplings – Handmade, well-sourced Chinese style steamed buns to satisfy any palate.
The Eggroll People – The Eggroll People brings a legacy of great food to keep you dancing! We serve mostly vegan and all vegetarian fare. We also use organic brown rice and tofu.
Frozen Fantasies – Chocolate Dipped Frozen Fruit Kabobs and Gourmet Ice Cream Bars; Organic Smoothies and Frosts.
Javagogo– Providing organic, fair trade espresso and coffee drinks, cold brew iced coffee, organic loose leaf teas , blended mochas and our signature Funky Monkey.
Nourish – Organic & Seasonal, Asian Inspired Rice Bowls, Giant Spring Rolls, Miso Soup, Homemade Kimchi. Fresh Ingredients, tasty homemade sauces and Sides. Vegan & Gluten Free Friendly.
Pie for the People – Pie for the People serves authentically conscious and delicious, hand-forged pizza pie. From the traditional to the absurd, our selection of pies reflect the time of year and area we happen to be serving in.
Sankofa – Ghanaian Afro Caribbean Cuisine
Spiro’s Gyros ~ Gyro, chicken, eggplant, falafel, and/or hummus served with pita bread.