HOURS OF OPERATION: FRIDAY, SATURDAY & SUNDAY FROM 10AM TO 6PM
The KidZone at the Hangtown Music Festival is a safe and magical place where kids and parents alike can participate in fun and creative activities that enhances their festival experience and connects them to other families at the festival. The KidZone is conveniently located in the main music meadow, so parents won’t miss a beat of the music.
● Age appropriate crafts, games, music lessons and opportunities for children to creatively
● Natural Crafting workshops by Sean and Maya. Weaving for kids, Flower Mandalas,
Wand making, Nature wreaths etc. website
● Kid’s Music Program lead daily by Dave Packer
● Family music viewing area with comfy couches so kids can play while parents hear the tunes they love.
● Glad Wagon Puppet Theater
Children must be accompanied by an adult.